My name is Taylor, and I'm a college freshman. A few facts about me:
- I am never satisfied with my hair. Or rather, I get bored with it very quickly, and I frequently head over to my local Target, Walmart, or Sally's to pick up a fresh box or bottle. It's not the best for my hair, but I'm kind of an impulsive buyer.
- My curiosity with makeup started when I was a freshman in high school, and I decided to sign up for our spring musical (which was Annie, if you were wondering). The little sign up sheet had boxes to check the areas in which you were interested in, and I ended up being a makeup designer for the show.
-My passion for makeup started when I was a sophomore in high school. I chose to pursue theater (ending up doing tech 5 different shows, and I acted in one), and we had this trend where, on show nights, the techie girls would get gussied up. I, not knowing the "rules" of makeup, left the house with eyeliner and no mascara. One of the people I worked along side was horrified and made me take off all of my makeup; she then redid all of it the "right" way. The embarrassment that ensued caused me to go home and watch tutorial after tutorial... And 3 years later, here I am.
-I have a dog, her name is Harley and she's a Yorkie-poo. She weighs about 5 pounds and is the love of my life. I also have a cat, and he's kind of a butt sometimes.
-If I'm going to be honest with you, the love of my life is actually a man in the United States Marine Corps.
-I have yet to declare a major. It's not that I'm uninterested in everything, it's that I have too many interests, if that makes sense. How am I supposed to narrow it down to one?
-I'm attempting to learn French on my own. Granted, I started about two weeks ago, but I think it's something I would like to continue.
-Unless it's 70 degrees and sunny, I'm cold.
-Good ol' Harry Potter. Man do I love those books.
No comments:
Post a Comment