Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Look of the Day

  

Today I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette to create this look. I used the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 Fair as my primer, and set that with White Chocolate. I then grabbed Salted Caramel and a small amount of Milk Chocolate, and blended that into my crease. For my eyeliner, I used L'Oreal Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black and a small angled brush to create a wing. My mascara is Jordana Best Lash Extreme. For my browbone highlight and inner corner highlight, I used that same White Chocolate shade. On my lower lash line, I used a hint of Semi-Sweet and used a large blending brush to make sure there were no harsh edges. Excuse my brows, I changed shirts before taking this picture so they're not as nice as they originally were. 

I decided to go for a very simple and natural look today, I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment